Monday, 4 July 2016

TROUBLE IN A TUTU

What can I say, this is definitely one of my favourite sets from Clearly Besotted's July release.  Gorgeous little hippos dancing around in their tutus, having a fabulous time! 

First of all I made two cards...


then some sweet treat labels including stickers for goodie bags.


Now I'm ready to party!



This set along with all the others being showcased this week will be available to purchase tomorrow night at 10pm UK time from Stephanie's online storeSimon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson.

For more wonderful samples pop along to Stephanie's blog. She also has links to the design team taking part in the sneak peeks today and our fabulously talented guest designers Kay Miller and Laura Bassen.

I will be back again tomorrow with more teasers.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Trouble In A Tutu
Dies:  MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, Spellbinder Circles, Scalloped Circles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Other: Copic Markers, Pro Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, WOW Clear Embossing Powder, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie Papers, Black Twine

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This is such a sweet idea. I need to think more abstractly with my sets - little treat bags are perfect for this set. Xx

Keren Baker said...

Oh what a great set. I love these ideas- those Jars are adorable!! x