Tuesday, 5 July 2016

TICKLE MY FANCY

Having seen all the Clearly Besotted teasers over the last five days are there any sets that tickle your fancy?

There are so many adorable sets going on sale this evening, be sure to check them out at 10pm UK time in Stephanie's online storeSimon Says Stamp or Ellen Hutson.

I really love the feathers in the Tickle My Fancy stamp set and felt they were just perfect for some little 3" x 4" notecards.


There are still a few sets from this release I have yet to ink up, but am hoping to do so real soon.  Thank you for visiting over the last few days, I've thoroughly enjoyed sharing my projects with you all.

Happy crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Tickle My Fancy
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, WOW Clear Embossing Powder, East of India Shell Buttons, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie Papers

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

These are really beautiful, Mandy. I love the simple elegance of them xx

Rosy Newlun said...

Delightful, CAS and elegant use of the feather image!