Sunday, 3 July 2016

TEENY TINY TREATS

For today's teasers I've used the very sweet Teeny Tiny Treats set.  This set has a number of cupcake images, all with different tasty toppings!  My first three cards are single layer and measure 4" x 5".  I used clear wink of stella and glossy accents on various parts of the cupcakes to make them pop. I love the simplicity of these images...they're right up my street!


My next two cards are smaller versions at 3" x 4" and I've made them into giftcard/money holders.



Thank you for visiting, I'll be back again tomorrow with some more Clearly Besotted teasers to share.  Once again Stephanie has more amazing samples on her blog, along with links to the design team taking part and our fabulous guest designers Kay Miller and Laura Bassen.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Teeny Tiny Treats, Sweet Sentiments Plus, A Little Sentimental
Dies:  Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Other: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Clear Wink of Stella, WOW Clear Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Love the way you do CAS- and really love the one with the money insert; really clever idea! x

Michelle Short said...

These are so sweet, Mandy! I especially love the money holders, what a great idea! xx