Thursday, 5 May 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASERS DAY 4

The new May release goes on sale tonight at 10:00pm (BST). Available in Stephanie's online store, Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson.  After all the teasers do you have a favourite set yet?

As promised, I have more shaker cards today!  I used Feeling Fruity which I absolutely love with a sentiment from Caped Cuties and shaker mixes from Lucy's Little Things.





Stamps: Clearly Besotted Feeling Fruity Dies: Lil Inkers Stitched Circles, Sizzix Nestabilities  Circles Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other: Copic Markers, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie Papers, Glossy Accents, Lucy's Lemon Sherbet, Guilded Rose, Ruby Grapefruit Shaker Mix

To finish off my teasers for this release I used All In Onesie, which is another set brimming with fabulous images!  This time of children dressed in onesies.  I'm looking forward to inking the rest of this set up real soon!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted All In Onesie Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other: Prismacolor Pencils

Thank you so much for joining me over the last few days, I've thoroughly enjoyed sharing all my teasers with you.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Neets B said...

Ooh, more cuteness Mandy! Loving your circular shakers with those little mice. And a great way to use up paper scraps too! It's been fab guesting with you again this month :) xx

Michelle Short said...

Aww, these are so sweet, Mandy xx

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Mandy, these shakers are too cute for words! Have GOT to try this! TFS!

Ruth said...

These are all so super cute! I love those little mice! Been loving your teasers this month - so many shakers!! Xx

andrealowcock said...

Loving you shaker cards! I have recently tried a couple for the first time. Will post them sometime soon on my blog. These are super adorable! Hugs xx