Wednesday, 4 May 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASERS DAY 3

No shaker cards from me today, I'm keeping the rest of those for tomorrow! However, I do have another three projects to share.

For my first two cards I used Just The Two Of Us.  A fab A6 set full of cuddliness.  You'll feel all warm and fuzzy creating with this set!




I really enjoyed pairing this set with my favourite papers and can't wait to ink up the rest of the animals.
Stamps: Clearly Besotted The Two Of Us Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie, Echo Park Dots & Stripes Winter, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Heart Sprinkles, Copic Markers

I wanted a little gift bag to give to a friend and To You With Love was just perfect for the front of it.  This is another mini set with a beautiful rose and swirly sentiment.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted To You With Love Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other:  Copic Markers

All these fabulous sets will be available tomorrow at 10:00pm (BST) in Stephanie's online store and also at Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson.

I will be back tomorrow with more teasers, including more shaker cards!  Stephanie has been very busy this month and has another fabulous showcase of samples on her blog together with links to the design team taking part, and wonderful guest designers Taheerah AtchiaAnita BowdenYoonsun Hur and Vanessa Amann.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Love these, Mandy! I love the paper piecing on the first cards, what a great look. The bag is beautiful, what a lovely idea xx

Keren Baker said...

These are sooo cute. I should have thought on and done paper piecing- yours look so good! Love the gift bag too! xx

Susi K. said...

Fabulous idea to put the wee image and sentiment at "center stage" to show them off - love the CAS style of these 2 beauties!

Teresa Doyle said...

My goodness Mandy, you have been busy. No wonder you ladies are making so many cards with these sets, they are all just so adorable. I can only imagine how much fun you all must be having with this new release. (I'd be a stamping fool if I had all of them! LOL)
Your cards are just so sweet! Good work!

Neets B said...

I love your super CAS cards with those cute animal pairings, just the kind of cards I like. And the bag is lovely, so pretty :) x