Tuesday, 3 May 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASERS DAY 2

Welcome back for another day of teasers.  Today I have three cards to share using three different sets.

Let's Party has five fabulous shaped balloons and three sentiments.  I stamped the balloons in VersaMagic chalk ink and added some MME enamel dots to match.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Let's Party Dies:  Lil Inkers Stitched Circles Inks: VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Key Lime, Pink Petunia, Hero Arts Soft Granite Other: MME Enamel Dots

A Class Act is an A6 set and is brimming with school time critters. This set will keep you occupied for hours!  I did a little paper piecing on Mrs Owl's dress to match my background papers.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted A Class Act Dies:  Avery Elle Custom Panels Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other: Copic Markers, Echo Park Bundle of Joy A New Addition Papers, Glossy Accents

Mr & Mrs Hoot is a mini set, I love these owls sitting together on their swing and just had to make another shaker card!  I used Lucy's beautiful Forget-Me-Not shaker mix.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Mr & Mrs Hoot Dies:  MFT Pierced Square Frames Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Other: Copic Markers, Echo Park Dots & Stripes Winter

Thank you for visiting today, I hope you've enjoyed day 2 of my teasers.  I'll be back again tomorrow with more!

Stephanie has more fabulous creations to share along with links to the design team taking part, plus the fabulous guest designers Taheerah AtchiaAnita BowdenYoonsun Hur and Vanessa Amann.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Neets B said...

Loving all of these, Mandy. The first is just what I love and the enamel dots really finish it off. The polka dot shaker is beautiful, and how adorable is the teacher's paper pieced dress?! Looks amazing xx

Keren Baker said...

Oh my- how cute are these? I love the mrs Owl card with her itsy floral dress! Love the shaker card- really works so well as a wedding greeting! x

Michelle Short said...

Fabulous cards, Mandy. I especially love your shaker card, so cute! xx

Ruth said...

They are all so fabulous. I love the balloons - I have a lot of chalk inks so I can see them being used on this :) Love your shaker! Xx

Susi K. said...

What an amazing job you're doing with the new release - lovin' every card I see today!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my word Mandy these are adorable. (I am becoming a pinning fool! LOL)

Wahnita Hammond said...

Love the owl shaker card!!! What a fun release! 😊

andrealowcock said...

I am so inspired by your style, Mandy. Simple but super gorgeous! You are definitely a CAS queen! These owls are the cutest! Hugs xx