Monday, 2 May 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED MAY RELEASE

Stephanie and Jenny have done it again!  The talent of these two ladies amazes me every month and May is no exception.

I'm kick starting my teasers with Cool Dude, a fab little set full of cute and cool turtles.  I couldn't resist giving my little guy a fun retro style shell!  (his very own shell suit lol!)


I love making shaker cards!  For this card I combined sequins from Lucy's Lemon Sherbet shaker mix and Neat & Tangled's Mermaid Tail mix.

Be warned, if you visit me over the next few days I've gone shaker mad!

Stephanie not only has an incredible display of samples to share today, but also links to the design team taking part, plus the fabulous guest designers Taheerah Atchia, Anita Bowden, Yoonsun Hur and Vanessa Amann.

This month is also extra special as we have the pleasure of welcoming the wonderfully talented Keren Baker to our team, it's so lovely having her on board!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Cool Dude
Dies:  Lil Inkers Stitched Circle
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Lucy's Lemon Sherbet Shaker Mix, Neat & Tangled's Mermaid Tail Sequin Mix, Stampin Up Cardstock

6 comments:

Neets B said...

How amazing is he?! Loving Retro Turtle, so fun. And great to be back guesting with you guys again this month :) xx

Michelle Short said...

Such a fun card, Mandy! I love the turtles bright shell. Fabulous! xx

Stephanie said...

This is just brilliant Mandy!! <3

Keren Baker said...

Love this shaker- the rainbow stripes are fab! Thanks for being so welcoming too! xx

Ruth said...

What a fabulous shaker - I love them so shake away!! 😍

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is "turtly awesome!" (Another pinner!)