Sunday, 3 April 2016

GOOD TIMES II

It will be so nice to dust down the bicycles and start cycling again now the weather is improving.  To get me in the cycling mood I inked up Good Times II today, another of the fabulous sets being released by Stephanie this month!


I'd love to have a basket full of flowers on my bike!  This little set also has hearts, butterflies  and a balloon to add to that cute little basket!

Stephanie is showcasing more amazing samples on her blog today along with links to the design team taking part.  Enjoy!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Good Times II, Brushed Greetings II
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Clear Wink of Stella

5 comments:

Karen Knott said...

Love this gorgeous CAS card Mandy, love the bike and the way you have framed it with the black base makes it pop right off the card !
Hugs, Kaz x

Ruth said...

Love this!! Can't wait for Tuesday at 10pm - I will be there! Xx

Maureen said...

oh, I'd love a pink bike with a basket of gorgeous flowers! Just lovely!

Jackie said...

I love your card, Mandy :)

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) loving all your cards! this bicycle is just the sweetest ♥