Saturday, 2 April 2016

BRUSHED GREETINGS II & A BETTER YOU

Happy April 2nd!  A new month, a new Clearly Besotted release!  Stephanie and Jenny have done it again, there are nine fabulous new stamp sets, six of which have coordinating die collections.

For my first card I used Brushed Greetings II and A Better You. I adore these butterflies!  So much so, I made a few of these cards in different colours to add to my stock.  My new Mini Misti is already proving to be a great purchase!




I did a little watercolour smooshing on my second card and once again used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Brushed Greetings II.  There are actually eight different sentiments in this set.




Stephanie has a fabulous selection of teasers on her blog, along with links to the design team taking part today.  Enjoy!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Brushed Greetings II, A Better You
Die Collections: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe, Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, Lucy's Iridescent White Shaker Selection, Daler Rowney Pocket Watercolour Set

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely!! I love the look at the brush lettering and I think they could prove very popular! Xx

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Mandy. I especially love all the bright colours on the ink smooshed one. Have a great weekend! xx

Lindsey said...

Lovely cards Mandy. I always go for similar colours when smooshing but you've inspired me with your fab rainbow hues! X

Maureen said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the watercolour splashes!

Karen Knott said...

Gorgeous cards...love the colours you have chosen and the way those fab sentiment stamps are a real focal point :)
Hugs, Kaz x