Thursday, 3 March 2016

HOT STUFF

I'm back today with another Clearly Besotted teaser.  Aren't you just loving all the cuteness in this month's release?  I adore all the little dragons in Hot Suff and couldn't wait to get my colouring pencils out.




I'll be back again tomorrow with another teaser but in the mean time Stephanie has more wonderful samples to share along with links to the design team taking part today and our fabulous guest designers Keren Baker and Yoonsun Hur.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Hot Suff, Caped Cuties
Die Collections: Lil Inkers Stitched Square
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Aww. These are the cutest! Love how they just star all by themselves- no frou frou needed! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

super cute cards Mandy! :) Your posts don't seem to be coming up on my feed (",) xx ♥

Ruth said...

These are adorable!! I love the utter cuteness of this month's release :) xx

Bee and Dee said...

Great cards hugs Bee.