Saturday, 5 March 2016

CAPED CUTIES

Yay, today's the day you can get your hands on all the new Clearly Besotted sets!  They go on sale at 10pm tonight. If you love CUTE, this month is definitely a good month!  Jenny has designed some fabulous sets, what an amazing talent that lady has!

For my teaser today, I used the turtle image from Caped Cuties, I think he's absolutely adorable.  I stamped and masked the image before doing some distress ink blending for my background.  I then coloured him using Prismacolor pencils.




Stephanie has the big reveal on her blog along with links to the design team and our fabulous guest designers Keren Baker and Yoonsun Hur.

Happy crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties
Die Collections: Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Glossy Accents

No comments: