Friday, 5 February 2016

NESTING

Good morning.  Today's the day you can purchase the lovely new February release from Clearly Besotted.  They will be available tonight at 10pm UK time, not only from Stephanie's online store but also SSS and Ellen Hutson

For my last teasers of this release I used the very sweet Nesting stamp set.  This is just perfect for new parents.



I hope you've enjoyed all the samples over the last few days. There are still sets I have yet to ink up and hope to do so soon, once my little grandaughter and her mummy are over their virus.  I'm playing nurse to them at the moment!

For the full reveal of all the new sets visit Stephanie here.

Happy Crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Nesting, MFT Distressed Patterns
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Soft Blossom, VersaMagic Aspen Mist
Other: Lucy's Gilded Rose Sequin Shaker Mix, Forget Me Not Sequin Shaker Mix, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Love how different you've made these two cards. Hope your girls recover soon x

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful CAS card!

Iris Esther Lopez said...

These cards are so sweet.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that sweet nest... my favorite set from the new release, although I love it all! Have to have it!