Friday, 26 February 2016

DISTRESS INK BACKGROUND

I'm loving all the watercolour backgrounds a the moment, so last night I had a little play with my distress inks. Here's what I came up with.


I'll never be an artist but I quite like how it turned out.




I used the very delicate butterfly die from Clearly Besotted (which unfortunately is no longer available) and the gorgeous sentiment from their fab You Are Wonderful stamp set which was released last month and is available!  I really love the style of the sentiments in this set.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted You Are Wonderful
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Butterfly Duo
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers, Pickled Raspberry, Mustard Seed Distress
Other: Lucy's Lemon Sherbet Sequin Shaker Mix, Neat & Tangled Mermaid Tail Mix, Pixie Dust Mix, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card ... Love your background...
Hugs Sylvie
How's baby Evelynx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning!! ♥