Tuesday, 2 February 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASERS

Stephanie has a cracking release for you this month! Including chicks, pirates, roses, tulips and daffodils.

To kick off my teasers I used the very cute Chirpy Chicks stamp set and die collection.  I did a bit of smooching with distress inks for the background and used Lucy's gorgeous Lemon Sherbet sequin shaker mix.  I stamped the very cute chick onto watercolour card and coloured him with copic markers.


Stephanie not only has a fabulous selection of samples to share but also links to the design team taking part in today's teasers along with fabulous guest designer Keren Baker. Enjoy!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Chirpy Chicks
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Chirpy Chicks, Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks
Other:  Lucy's Lemon Sherbet Sequin Shaker Mix, Copic Markers

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Is is too cute. Love the bright yellow colours. Xx

Michelle Short said...

This is so cute, Mandy! Love your shaker card! xx

Keren Baker said...

Oh my! I love that you've created a shaker card- the chick is perfect with it! Wish I'd thought of that! Fab card! x

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) this is absolutely adorable!! I so need to get distress inks they look amazing! hope all is well with you ♥