Friday, 8 January 2016

CUPCAKE

My craft space was beginning to close in around me, so I had a bit of a sort out, putting all the things I love using closer to hand with everything else tidied away.  Boy did it feel good! So good in fact I then went on to create a card... 


Clearly Besotted's Any Occasion Cupcake stamp set has been discontinued but it's still one of my favourites, and I hadn't used PTI's Limitless Layers Circle Die Collection in a very long time! 

Stamps: Any Occasion Cupcake, Sugar and Spice
Die Collections:  Any Occasion Cupcake, MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, PTI Limitless Layers Circle Collection
Inks:  Hero Arts Soft Blossom, Bubble Gum, PTI Classic Kraft, Ranger Perfect Medium
Other:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy A new Addition Papers, Clear Wink of Stella, WOW Clear & Opaque Bright White Embossing Powders

5 comments:

Ruth said...

It's gorgeous! Love the soft colours you've used. I'm also having a massive clear out and tidy in my craft space. It's so cathartic! Hoping it helps me get my mojo back. Xx

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy this is so beautiful, love the colours and all the layering, perfect!! ♥

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cupcake.... Good enough to eat...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Hayley said...

This looks good enough to eat. Fab colours x

JewellSparkle said...

Eeek I really need to have a sort out of my space too!