Saturday, 2 January 2016

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASER TIME

Happy New Year everyone, my word didn't 2015 fly by!  It's been awhile since I last posted but I'm here today to share a little project using a very cute stamp set called Mini Bots.  If you read Stephanie's blog post yesterday you will know that this is just one of the many adorable sets being released by Clearly Besotted this month.

My project had to be very quick and simple as we've been lucky enough to have family staying over the Christmas period. These double-sided pouches were certainly quick to make and I thought they'd be perfect for little valentine gifts...



Be sure to check out all the wonderful design team blogs as well as Stephanie's as I'm sure they will all have fabulous projects to share.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Mini Bots
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Glossy Accents, Hemp Cord, Copic Markers, Echo Park Bundle of Joy Dots & Stripes Papers

7 comments:

Aimes said...

So sweet, Mandy! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
xx

Michelle Short said...

They are so cute, Many and perfect for Valentines xx

Lucy Abrams said...

So cute - I adore this set. Perfect for Valentines!! Happy new year, Mandy.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
These are fabulous .... Really cure....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Craftychris said...

How cute are these! Fabulous! xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) these are super cute, loving the little pouch with the love heart sweeties ♥ xx

Karen Petitt said...

These little robots are cute and fun, so perfect for most occasions. Thanks for the inspiration Karen x