Tuesday, 1 December 2015

CLEARLY BESOTTED DECEMBER RELEASE

I bought some clay in the hope of making some Christmas decorations using imprints of my grandaughter's hands.  But she wasn't having any of it! (In hindsight I probably should have waited until she was asleep!)  So, rather than let the clay go to waste I decided to have a play with some cookie cutters and new Clearly Besotted stamp sets which Stephanie just happens to be releasing today!



They may not be quite the decorations I had in mind but I had great fun making them!  


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Happy Anniversary, Joyeux Noel, Got Your Number, Be Merry, Ornamental Style
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red
Other: Cookie Cutters, Super Soft White Clay, Bakers Twine, Ribbon

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome job and yes maybe best to wait till a sleep

Michelle Short said...

These are beautiful, Mandy. Love them! xx

Ruth said...

I think these are absolutely brilliant! I have some clay in the house and I think we might just give this a go :) xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Mandy
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jacee said...

They looks wonderful Mandy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marlou McAlees said...

oh WOW!!! loving these Mandy :) fabulous!! ♥

magical said...

These look amazing. I trued making some the other day but used flour, water and bicarbinate of soda. They turned out like biscuits hehe. How did you get the stamp to stay on. X

kjjc said...

These ar gorgeous