Thursday, 5 November 2015

PETITE PLUSHIES

I hope you've enjoyed all the Clearly Besotted teasers over the last few days.  There are some really cute sets in this release and today I've used one of them. Petite Plushies is full of adorable bunnies, lions, tigers, kangaroos and giraffes along with sweet little accessories.  I particularly love the wee giraffes, don't they just melt your heart...




Stamps: Clearly Besotted Petite Plushies Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Rounded Tag Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Soft Blossom, VersaMagic Aspen Mist Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, Black Hemp Cord


The new sets will be available to purchase tonight from Stephanie's online store, Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Huston at 10pm UK time.  I'd love to know which sets you have your eye on.

Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

loulou said...

What sweet cards. These giraffes are definitely thoroughly adorable.

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Simply adorable!! Love the plushies, pooches, trees, words....everything!

Mary said...

Mandy, your cards and tags...are too adorable...I love the simplicity and the "aaaahhhh" quality. I've been so good this month with keeping my spending under control, but that is out the window tonight because mama is about to be very, very rotten! :)

cm said...

Oh my...your set of boy/girl giraffe cards and tags...precious! I'm completely smitten!
carol

Helen Gullett said...

What a sweet girrafe!

vinita jain said...

This creation is very sweet and perfect for little one!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous work once again Mandy *mwah*

Erika Horvathova said...

Gorgeous CAS cards - cute stamps

Diane Jaquay said...

SO sweet, I really love all of the cute images in these stamps sets!!

Amante del Papel said...

so clean and so beautiful card!

Brenda Lee said...

What great card/tag sets. Love the CAS style....may favorite style for cardmaking.

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww these are adorable Mandy :) ♥ hope all is well with you xx