Wednesday, 4 November 2015

EAT DRINK BE MERRY

Today I'd like to share tags I made using Eat Drink Be Merry, one of my favourite Clearly Besotted sets being released this month.  I love making tags, especially Christmas ones and the sentiments in this set are just perfect.

Along with the wonderful stamp sets, there are also some standalone die collections being released, one of them being Tiny Tags, these are great for smaller gifts!  The 'joy' sentiment is from Christmas Poinsettia and 'from all of us' is from Playful Pooches. 


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Eat Drink Be Merry, Christmas Poinsettia, Playful Pooches, Basic Stripes Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Tiny Tags, Rounded Tag, Snowflake Trio 
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Red Magic Other: Red Self Adhesive Gems, Black Hemp Cord

Visit Stephanie for more fabulous samples, plus all the links to the design team taking part in the teasers today, along with our lovely talented guest designer Yoosun Hur.  

6 comments:

Mary said...

Mandy, i LOVE your tags. I'm crazy about this stamp set and can't wait for it's availability. You have inspired me to make my own tags this year (which all recipients should keep forever and ever!!! Lol) the striped stamps....ohhhh, the places I'll go with that set. GORGEOUS!!!!!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

Oh gosh, they are so lovely - I think I might need this sentiment set! Xx

Jacee said...

These look great Mandy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

vinita jain said...

Fabulous set of tags! Love these sentiments against bold red stripes!

jan metcalf said...

Your tags are great!