Friday, 2 October 2015

OCTOBER RELEASE TEASERS

There are thirteen fabulous new stamp sets being released by Clearly Besotted this month, eleven of which have coordinating die collections!

Needless to say I've had a wonderful time getting inky and can't wait to share my teasers with you.  Today I'm going to start off by introducing Stitched Mittens...


Stephanie has been very busy and has some incredible cards to share, along with links to the design team taking part in today's teasers and our wonderful guest designer Keren Baker.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stitched Mittens
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Stitched Mittens, Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Ocean Depth, Aspen Mist
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Black Hemp Cord

3 comments:

Keren Baker said...

It's a fab set isn't it. Love how you've put real string between the mittens. I think I need to do that with mine as I'm still losing them! x

Ruth said...

Oh this is so cute and simple - I love the little mittens and the colour is so perfect for winter. Can't wait to see what else you do with the others - it's a huge release!! Xx

Michelle Short said...

Love this, Mandy! xx