Saturday, 3 October 2015

HOME

I'm back today with more sneak peeks of the new Clearly Besotted October release.  As you will have seen from all the projects shared by Stephanie and the design team yesterday you really are spoilt for choice this month.

For my first project today I used the new From Our Home stamp set and matching die collection.  I absolutely love this set.



And for my second, keeping the 'home' theme going I used Home At Christmas which also has a matching die.


Stephanie has another wonderful selection of cards to share today along with links to the design team taking part. I'll be back tomorrow with more teasers, I hope you'll join me.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted From Our Home, Home At Christmas
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted From Our Home, Home At Christmas
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon Girl Berisford Pencil Stripe Ribbon, White Peg, Self Adhesive Gem

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card and tag, Mandy. So elegant xx

Craftyfield said...

The wreath is my favourite so far... Great card, nice and simple.

Keren Baker said...

Such a lovely tag- it's one of my favourite sets of the release! The biscuit gift is lovely idea !