Tuesday, 25 August 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hubby and I have been out and about in our little van making the most of the English weather and have just returned from a very lovely sunny Eastbourne.  Our base was a campsite in Normans Bay, we walked miles along the beautiful pebbled beach and cycled along the Cuckoo Trail, finding some super little cafes along the way!

Today's card has been sitting on my desk since the last Clearly Besotted release awaiting final touches. Cute As A Bug is the stamp set I used and I just love all the images in this set.


I hope you have a good week and the sun soon starts shining again.  Happy crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Cute As A Bug, Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Copic Markers

5 comments:

Nathalie said...

So lovely card, Mandy!

Jacee said...

Bee-utiful!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

magical said...

Very sweet card. Hopefully you missed the rain on your travels and went at the right time x

Marlou McAlees said...

super cute!! :) xx

Barbie Chiu said...

I'm so glad to have found something informative in your site. Thanks for sharing.

jandi

www.triciajoy.com