Sunday, 2 August 2015

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASERS

Jenny has designed some fabulous stamp sets for this month's release and I can't wait to share my teasers with you.  There are six new stamp sets all with coordinating dies plus a new shaker shape die.

Today I used Out Of This World, a set full of very cute monsters and other images to create out of this world scenes!



I just used one of the monster images for my card today and added some goggly eyes to add to his cuteness.  The background paper is from Echo Park Bundle of Joy, I love all the papers in this pad especially the tiny hearts.

Stephanie has a fabulous selection of cards to share, together with links to the design team including this month's guest designers Cindy Lovell and Keren Baker.  I'll be back tomorrow with another teaser, I hope you'll join me.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Out of this World
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Out of this World, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Die-Namics Fishtail Flags
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Glossy Accents, Googly Eyes, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers

12 comments:

Ruth said...

I'll be back! This little guy is so cute. Love those Boggly eyes. Xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Mandy... Really cute image...
Hugs Sylvie x

Michelle Short said...

Love this, Mandy! Love his googly eyes! xx

Judith said...

Hihi, that's a funny design. Makes me smile ((-:

Keren Baker said...

Gorgeous- the googly eyes totally make him!! x

Karen Ashbrook said...

Such a cute card, that monster is adorable. Karen x

rian said...

this is a very loveley monster hihi.
hugs rian

rian said...

this is a very loveley monster hihi.
hugs rian

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so so cute,Mandy!! I love the pattern and the sweet googly eyes!! CUTE!!!

Yvonne C. said...

Super cute!! That monster is adorable!!!

Jacee said...

So cute Mandy, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

loulou said...

Very cute with the googly eyes.