Monday, 3 August 2015

ALOHA

I have another Clearly Besotted teaser for you today and this time I've used the  new Aloha stamp set and matching die collection.  I absolutely love these flower images and couldn't wait to ink them up!  I used a combination of Versamagic Malted Mauve and Persimmon for the flower heads and matching card stock then Niagara Mist for the leaves.


The sentiment was embossed using WOW Bright White embossing powder.

For more fabulous creations check out Stephanie's blog, she also has all the links to the design team taking part today along with guest designers Cindy Lovell and Keren Baker.

I'll be back again tomorrow.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Aloha
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Aloha, Avery Elle Custom Panels
Inks:  Versamagic Malted Mauve, Persimmon, Niagara Mist
Other: WOW Bright White Embossing Powder, Ranger Perfect Medium

8 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful, I love the colours xx

Keren Baker said...

Love this- the coloured section under the wave really makes the card!! x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous flowers Mandy... Is it raining your end....
Boilinghot here
Hugs Sylvie xx

rian said...

I love this stamp and the colors are very nice.
hugs rian

rian said...

I love this stamp and the colors are very nice.
hugs rian

rian said...

I love this stamp and the colors are very nice.
hugs rian

Piali Biswas said...

Beautiful!

Jacee said...

So lovely Mandy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design