Thursday, 23 July 2015

AT LAST

Where are the weeks going?  It's been a little while since I last posted and a little while since I last sat and created anything in my craft room.  But, at last I do have a card to share and a photo of an adorable wee girl who just melts her Nanny's heart.  At last I've got her interested in crafting (sort of)!

First the card...


Not sure if the photo is a bit blurry or whether it's my eyes. New glasses are on order!  If you click on the photo you get a much better image to look at.  I used the gorgeous flower stamp from Clearly Besotted's Fairytale Ending and teamed it up with a sentiment from Fabulous Fuchsias.

...and now Nanny's little crafter, Evelyn just loves ribbons!


Thank you for visiting, it won't be too long before I'm back as I am now concentrating on samples for the next Clearly Besotted release!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Fairytale Ending, Fabulous Fuchsias
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Fairytale Ending
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, Doodlebug Design Rainbow Assortment Sequins

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Nice to have you back, and with a gorgeous card. Such a sweet little girl. My eldest loves crafting, and I hope her little sister will love it too. Can't wait for your Clearly Besotted sneak peeks. Xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.... Love the picture of baby Evelyn....she is sooo cute....
I have Hayley's address now will sent to you tomorrow
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Mandy, delicate and lovely! a lovely photo of the little one too.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful card, and the pic of sweet little Evelyn having fun with the ribbons, Mandy!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful CAS card Mandy, love the colours and your little grand daughter in adorable! :) Donna ♥ x