Thursday, 4 June 2015

LOOKING UP

The Clearly Besotted teasers continue, and today I have two cards to share using the Looking Up stamp set and die collection.  This release is just full of cuteness and this set is no exception.



All the new sets will be available to buy tomorrow, 5th June at 10pm UK time.  Do you have a favourite yet?

Once again Stephanie has some wonderful samples to share along with the links to the design team taking part in today's teasers and guest designers Jo Nevil and Jen Nelson.

I'll be back again tomorrow, I hope you'll join me.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Looking Up
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Looking Up, Rounded Tag
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Hero Arts Bubble Gum
Other: Glossy Accents, Clear Wink of Stella, Copic Marker, Dymo Tape, Liquorice Divine Twine, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka, Mon Amie Papers

8 comments:

Ruthich said...

I love this! So cute. So far I really love the hedgehogs - I can feel a purchase coming on Friday evening!

Cindy Lovell said...

Great cards,Mandy!! I love this Set!! Great coloring on the first one and i love the polka dots and background on the second one!!

Leni said...

Sweet!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Mandy!!!!
Have a great day!!!

Jacee said...

Wonderful designs Mandy
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

andrea b said...

Those cards to so super cute! Especially love the sentiment on the first one.

Newell DymoUK said...

Hiya Mandy!

I have to say that these card designs are absolutely gorgeous, the first one really does stick out a little extra to me. But it is absolutely lovely for sure.

Very creative use of the Dymo tape as well, I think it is really suitable for these cards, Thank you once again for sharing these beautiful designs and we all look forward to more!

With best regards,
Jesper K
DYMOSupport