Monday, 15 June 2015

FLOWER HAIR BOBBLES

When I can't take my card making equipment away with me I love to crochet hair accessories.  On our last trip away I made some hair bobbles knowing that Clearly Besotted's Ribbon Bobbin Dies would make the perfect packaging...


This is the largest bobbin in the set, the two smaller ones would be perfect for single bobbles or even hair slides.

Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Ribbon Bobbins
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka & Let's Polka Mon Amie Papers, Debby Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn, Buttons, Boots Pony Bands

2 comments:

andrea b said...

These are so cute! Love the colors!

Marlou McAlees said...

These are gorgeous Mandy :) loving those bobbin spool dies :). Mandy i have been trying to learn to crochet watching beginner tutorials on youtube and i cannot get the hang of it at all and i so want to learn, it looks easy but i cant seem to grasp it (",) xxx