Monday, 4 May 2015

SKY'S THE LIMIT ADDITIONS/SCRIBBLED FLOWERS

I hope you've been enjoying the Clearly Besotted teasers over the last few days.    Haven't they been fab!

I have more to share today and for my first two cards I used Sky's the Limit Additions set, I'm just loving the new cloud designs.


I couldn't resist making another shaker card!


Then for my little gift bag I used Scribbled Flowers. This is a fab little set with an assortment of flower heads.


Stephanie is now stocking a number of different crafty products in her online store including Lucy Abrams gorgeous Sequin Shaker Selections which are currently at an introductory price!

I still have more teasers to share, so I hope you'll join me again tomorrow before all the new stamp sets and dies go on sale at 10pm.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sky's The Limit Additions, Scribbled Flowers, Delightful Day
Die Collections:  Sky's The Limit, Rounded Tag, Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag, Lil Inkers Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red, VersaMagic Wheat
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Liquorice Devine Twine, Everlasto Pink Bakers Twine, Doodlebug Assortment Sequins, Tim Holtz Loop Pin, Pink Dotty Washi Tape

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful Mandy! As usual x

Karen Ashbrook said...

Love your cards and your bag, especially the shaker card. Karen x

loulou said...

Love the grey and red colour combination on the cards.

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Mandy! I especially love how you have made the shaker window in the tag, with the clouds :) xx

Ruthich said...

Love these cards, and the shaker is inspired! It's going to be a great release :) xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Loving these amazing creations Mandy :) xxx

Anne said...

Wow just look at the grey and red combo in your first card! Superb! Both cards are lovely and your bag is simply gorgeous!

Judith said...

So lovely! I like that shaker card with a cloud die !!!((-:

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful cards and lovely gift bag, Mandy!!!