Sunday, 10 May 2015

MAY FLOWERS TAKE 2

Today I'm sharing some hair clips I made using crocheted flowers from my previous post.

 

After stitching on some Ribbon Girl dotty buttons I used Clearly Besotted's retired Just For You stamp set and Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Mats die for packaging,  voila... a super gift for a special little girl!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Just For You (Retired)
Die Collections:  Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Oasis Green
Other: Ribbon Girl Dotty Buttons, Hair Slides, DMC Embroidery Threads

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous x

Ruthich said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! So talented. Xx

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Mandy!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are gorgeous Mandy, I always adore your wee hair clips :) xx