Tuesday, 5 May 2015

EVERYTHING CHANGES/SHAKER CARDS

Today is the day.  Stephanie has revealed all the new sets for the Clearly Besotted's May release and they will be available to purchase tonight at 10pm UK time from her online storeSimon Says Stamp and Ellen Huston.

I've had a wonderful time playing with all the new sets and have some more teasers to share.  For the following cards I've used the new Everything Changes set and have to say this is one of my favourites of this release.




My next two cards use fabulous dies designed by the very talented Lucy Abrams and I've filled them with her Sequin Shaker Selections...



I hope you've enjoyed all the teasers over the last four days, I've certainly loved sharing them with you.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Everything Changes, Delightful Day, Scribbled Flowers, Sugar & Spice
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Everything Changes, Large Geometric Rose, Sugar & Spice, Lucy Abrams Love & Star Dies, Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat, Malted Mauve
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka, Mon Amie Papers, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil, Bubble Stencil, Silver Thread, Ribbon Girl Ivory Jute Mesh, Flamingo Shaker Selection, Gold Dust Shaker Selection

10 comments:

Ruthich said...

These teasers have been fantastic. Loved them all. Thank you so much! Can't wait and dearly hope I get at least one of these shaker dies. Xx

Neets B said...

Ooh, lots of yumminess (I know that's not a word!) above, Mandy. I love how you've combined so many different products, just gorgeous! x

Stephanie said...

WOW WEEEEEE Mandy - I am speechless, such an incredible assortment, you rock!! :D xo

Michelle Short said...

More stunningly gorgeous cards Mandy! Love them! xx

Karen Ashbrook said...

Just love your cards. Karen x

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy your cards are absolutely stunning!! can't pick a favourite xx :)

Skylark said...

Gorgeous stamps and dies from CB. Great cards Mandy, I especially like the first one. Stef x

Petra Swart said...

Love the stunning butterfly and the fun shakers, Mandy!!! These cards are all so beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!!

Cindy Dy said...

Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.

Swaine
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org