Thursday, 30 April 2015

SHAKER CARD

Over the last few days I've been having fun making shaker cards taking inspiration from the very talented Lucy Abrams and using her fabulous sequin shaker selections.

I used Forget-Me-Not in today's card and really love the mix of seed beads, sequins and confetti.


I also used Clearly Besotted's Elegant Butterflies stamp set with paper from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Boy Dots & Stripes, which is now available at Clearly Besotted too.  I added a generous coating of clear wink of stella to the butterfly and a sentiment from A Little Sentimental.

I'll be sharing my other Shaker cards with you real soon.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Elegant Butterflies, A Little Sentimental
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Elegant Butterflies, Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Lucy Abrams Forget Me Not Sequin Shaker Selection, Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy Dots & Stripes, Clear Wink of Stella Brush

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous shaker card...
Just landed in Brum... Waiting to get on my Bus...
I didnt know Steph had all these other goodies Ink pads Paper pads Etc...
Hugs Sylvie x
Place an order Couple of days ago...

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fabulous Mandy, I haven't tried a shaker card yet , must give it a go :) hugs :) ♥