Sunday, 26 April 2015

MOTHER

I've had a lovely crafty weekend, it's been a little while since I've spent a full day in my craft room as this little sweetie has stolen my heart and attention.


Evelyn is now 12 weeks old and very interested in everything going on around her.  Although she's still not that interested in Nanny's crafting!

I've been playing with lots of new Clearly Besotted goodies and can't wait to share them with you at the beginning of next month.  In the meantime I can share this one which I made using the lovely Sugar & Spice stamp set and die collection, which was released earlier this month.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sugar & Spice
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Sugar & Spice, Large Geometric Rose
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Bubblegum, Soft Pink Shadow Ink
Other: Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil, Silver Thread

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's beautiful Mandy & she has a lovely name! Card's great too!

Lindsey said...

She's beautiful Mandy & she has a lovely name! Card's great too!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Want to squeeze baby Evelyn she is gorgeous....
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Your little grandaughter is sooo cute and adorable I am sure you and your hubby are just delighted ♥

Lola G. said...

That is one gorgeous child, and I know of what I speak! Our first grandchild, a lovely lass named Evelyn, was born just five months ago. What a delight it is to have her in our world!