Saturday, 25 April 2015

KEEP IN TOUCH

Hello, happy Saturday!  I managed to get inky in the week and finally made a card using Clearly Besotted's Keep In Touch stamp set which was released at the beginning of this month.


This is such a sweet set and I particularly love the camera with it's big heart which I covered generously with glossy accents.

With May fast approaching, another new release is on the horizon and I can assure you it's going to be absolutely fab!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Keep In Touch, Sugar & Spice
Die Collections:  Circle Nestibilities
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Red Magic
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Glossy Accents, Promarkers

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Mandy. Hope you enjoyed yr travels down under x

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Mandy. Hope you enjoyed yr travels down under x

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Mandy :) your card is fabulous!!!! I adore that camera stamp :). Will email you soon to catch up ;) xxx

Gibmiss said...

Love your card Mandy
How is baby Evelyn....
Hugs Sylviexx
Will be in Coventry the end of next week...

Ruthich said...

This is lovely! I'm a big fan of CB stamps and didn't get anything from their last release, but I may make up for it in May :) xx