Friday, 3 April 2015

BEST DAD

Hello, I hope you've been enjoying all the Clearly Besotted sneak peeks so far.  Today I've used the new Best Dad stamp set to create a little gift bag and badge for a special dad.


This is such a cute set and just like all the other new sets this also comes with a co-ordinating die.

Stephanie has more wonderful samples to share along with links to all the design team and guest designers taking part today.

I'd love you to join me again tomorrow for more teasers.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Best Dad
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Best Dad, Reverse Confetti Tagged Tote, Circle Nestibilities
Inks:  VersaMagic Gingerbread, Aegean Blue, Hero Arts Soft Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Kraft Cardstock, Ribbon, Natural Button Twine

6 comments:

Michelle Short said...

What a great idea to make the badge Mandy and I love your tag too! Gorgeous! xx

Neets B said...

Fabulous tag and badge, both cute and masculine. I so wish my Dad was still here to be able to make things like this for him xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous set...
Hope baby Evelyn is well ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Caryn said...

Ah - the badge is just brilliant! Must dig out my girls badge maker, lol! Fabulous!

Cindy Dy said...

So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

Bry
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net