Sunday, 5 April 2015

ACCENT IT

Today is the big day.  At 10pm UK time the new Clearly Besotted April Release sets go on sale.  Not only will they be available in Stephanie's online store but also at Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson.

I must admit I still have two sets I haven't inked up.  I've been overdosing on my new little grand-daughter!  But I do have some very simple little notecards to share today that I made using Accent It.


I hope you've enjoyed all the sneak peeks over the last few days.  To see all the sets in full pop over to Stephanie's blog where I'm sure she'll also have links to all the design team taking part in more teasers and of course our two fabulous guest designers Rebecca Hoy and Nicole Picadura.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Accent It
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted Accent It, Lil Inkers Square Stitched Mats
Inks:  VersaMagic Persimmon, Oasis Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Self Adhesive Pearls

10 comments:

Neets B said...

These are fab, so simple to make up into sets to give to people. Can't wait to see the reveal...I was going to be good but I don't think that's going to happen! xx

Caryn said...

Fantastic Mandy - love the colours.

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful cards Mandy. Wishing you a very happy Easter xx

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous assortment Mandy!! :D xo

cm said...

Once again, awed by your creativity! This note card set is absolutely gorgeous! Happy Easter! Congrats on the new grand-daughter!
~c

Craftyfield said...

Great stylised motifs for this contemporary CAS card!

Denise Bryant said...

gorgeous set of cards!

Patty said...

I really love the look of these CAS cards Mandy!!

Anne said...

These are so beautiful!

Helen Gullett said...

They are very cute and sweet!!! THANKS for the sharing them :)