Saturday, 4 April 2015

A LITTLE SOMETHING

It's the day before the big reveal and today I have some tags to share using A Little Something.  I adore this little set with it's co-ordinating dies and I'm sure it will be one I use often.




Once again Stephanie has a fabulous selection of cards to share, along with links to the design team taking part in today's teasers and guest designers Nicole Picadura and Rebecca Hoy.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted A Little Something, Building Blocks II
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted A Little Something, Rounded Tag
Inks:  VersaMagic Persimmon, Oasis Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Twine, Self Adhesive Pearls, Small White Peg

9 comments:

Neets B said...

Ooh, Mandy, these are gorgeous! What a lovely set of tags and great colours too. Can't wait for the full reveal tomorrow! xx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Mandy - so happy to have you back and crafting with us again!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous tags Mandy, love them! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous tags...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cm said...

Absolutely adorable! Looking forward to the full reveal!
~c

Jane said...

Beautiful! Now I'm tempted to buy!

Jacee said...

how pretty such lovely tags
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Melly Moo said...

Lovely, I made a very similar tag with these stamps!! Rebecca x

magical said...

Wow i am in love with these. Reminds me of summer x