Monday, 23 March 2015

HOME AGAIN

Hello, remember me?  We are home from our travels and during the last week have been getting to know our beautiful grand-daughter.  She is absolutely adorable.  On one of her many visits I gave her a quick tour of my craft room, but to be honest she wasn't all that interested in Nanny's pretty papers.  I look forward to the day we can get inky together!

I don't have any projects to share with you today, but I have managed to have a little play and will be back next week with some sneak peeks for Clearly Besotted's April release.

In the meantime cast your eye over this little beauty...


3 comments:

Jacee said...

She is so adorable Mandy, I can see you are very proud, and rightly so, she's a bobby dazzler!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

magical said...

Ahh shes so cute. You could make her into a little crafter hehe x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Little Evelyn is so sweet ... Beautiful granddaughter ... I love babies... Sadly my grandchilder are all grown up.... Am i that old....lol...
Cant wait to see your next progets....
Hugs Sylvie xxx