Tuesday, 6 January 2015

FLOWERS & FLOURISHES

After five days of teasers, the new Clearly Besotted stamp sets and die collections are now available from Stephanie's online store.  With so many wonderful new sets I'm sure she's going to be very busy over the next few days!

I still have a few cards to share and today's was made using Flowers & Flourishes.  


I love the flower heads in this set and although I didn't use them, having the matching dies makes it very versatile.  It also comes with a 'thank you' sentiment, also very useful this time of year!

We have another big trip coming up VERY soon, so today I'm going to start piling up all the clothes I think I'll need then whittle them down to a pile that I will actually need.  Wish me luck!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Flowers & Flourishes
Inks:  VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Ribbon Girl Lilac Hemp Twine, Lilac Gems, Stampin Up Cardstock

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Love your colour choice Mandy and a superb layout. I seem to have a lot of flower sets so gave this one a miss for now ... I'll no doubt be kicking myself soon! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
This is gorgeous... I didnt get this one either....
Hugs Sylvie
X
Enjoy your packing

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Mandy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marlou McAlees said...

Another gorgeous card Mandy, have a fab trip :) xx

Brenda Lee said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors you used.