Monday, 5 January 2015

CBS JANUARY RELEASE

It's the last day of teasers, I do hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have.  For my cards today I've used With Sprinkles and Child's Play.  What great sets they are too.  I had so much fun with the doughnuts and heart cookies...



Child's Play has some very sweet images, I chose the building blocks for my new baby card stamping it onto pretty dotty paper before die cutting.  To make the letters of the blocks stand out I used glossy accents


Stephanie will/has revealed all the new sets in this month's release and they go on sale tonight, not only in her online storebut also at SSS at 10pm UK time.  

Thank you for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my posts over the last few days.

Happy Crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted With Sprinkles, Child's Play
Die Collections:  Clearly Besotted With Sprinkles, Child's Play, Lil Inkers Rectangle Stitched Mat
Inks:  VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Malted Mauve, Gingerbread, Pink Petunia, Oasis Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Glossy Accents

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Another great set of cards Mandy, love your use of patterned paper with these too xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Totally scrumptious cards Mandy. Love them all. Xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous as usual Mandy... Love all your inspirational cards....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cm said...

A trio of delights, Mandy. You have me craving donuts...at 6am! Fabulous showcase.
~c

Jacee said...

Lovely designs Mandy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cm said...

Maydy, words can't express how spirit-lifting your cards have been! My father passed away on Dec. 30, my parents' 56th Wedding Anniversary. Heavy hearts, indeed...but seeing your cards...smile making! THANK YOU!! I so appreciate you stopping by my blog to leave such a warm comment. You're a gem!
~c

Marlou McAlees said...

Super cute cards Mandy, those donuts look good enough to eat ;) xx

Lisaerica said...

Hello,
I'm a new follower to your blog through clearly besotted. I peeked around your blog a little bit. I love all three cards they're really cute. Thanks so much for sharing your talents as I love Stephanie's products but seeing them used just makes me want to buy them all. Look forward to see more of your work.

Patty said...

Adorable cards!! You really know how to make the most of a new release!!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful cards!!!!