Thursday, 11 December 2014

A SNEAK PEEK

I just couldn't resist sharing tags I made today using a wonderful Clearly Besotted set which is due to be released next month.

It comes with many more adorable critters to create with fab sentiments and I can't wait to share them with you!



I used the recently released Be Merry stamp set for my Christmas wishes.  All I need to do now is wrap the presents they're going on!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted In Print (due to be released next month), Be Merry
Die Collections:  Lil' Inkers Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag Dies
Inks:  VersaMagic Gingerbread, Red Magic, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, Googly Eyes, Ribbon Girl Liquorice Divine Twine

3 comments:

Carole said...

Cute x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
So cute
Love the Tags....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Ribbon Girl said...

LOVE YOUR TAGS MANDY, MARY XX