Wednesday, 5 November 2014

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

Naughty or Nice? is such a fun set with so many elements. Needless to say I had great fun putting these tags together...




Stephanie has revealed all the new sets in this month's release and they go on sale tonight not only in her online store but also at SSS at 10pm UK time.

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my posts over the last few days, I've loved sharing my projects with you.

Happy crafting!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Naughty or Nice? Diagonal Stripes
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Naughty or Nice? Rounded Tag, Tag Along
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Red Magic, Gingerbread
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Glossy Accents, Copic Marker W1, Baker's Twine

18 comments:

magical said...

they look good enough to eat. love them x

Michelle said...

I love your tags Mandy, great use of the set xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous tags... Must get this set.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

loulou said...

Great collection of tags. The naughty and nice set is so much fun

Amante del Papel said...

Beautiful card, perfects for this holidays!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What glorious cuteness Mandy
Love this set soooo much ... just hope I can stay awake until 10pm as I have a habit of nodding off on the sofa!!!
Thanks for all your stunning inspiration
Sarah xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Super cute tags. I hadn't even thought about making tags, but the stamp set is perfect for it - that I can see now :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,these tags are SO beautiful,Mandy! Beautiful way to use this awesome Set!!

cm said...

How A-DOR-A-BLE are these tags; the images would be perfect for the Advent calendar tag-and-tote bag themed scheming I have in mind for my niece and nephew. Shopping!! Thank you for all the inspiration with this release; Mr. Visa will be getting a workout!
~c

Leni said...

Fun tags!

Neets B said...

Such a great way to use this set, I always love your tags x

Louise Wright said...

oooooo! I LOVE these. something just naughty, but nice, about them. Perfect colour scheme too

Linda Rubarski said...

Love Your tags.

Petra Swart said...

All, so cute, Mandy!!! Love them!!!

Susi Kelly said...

Fabulous collection of holiday tags - love them all!

Patty said...

Super cute fun tags!!

Jacee said...

Fabulous tags Mandy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

l rekroc said...

Such adorable tags!!!