Tuesday, 18 November 2014

CHRISTMAS

With only 37 more sleeps until Christmas, it seemed the perfect theme to have for our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create!



For my card I used Clearly Besotted's Pretty Poinsettia and Sweet Little Sentiments stamp sets.

To see all the wonderful Christmas creations from the design team and take part in our challenge visit us here for more information.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Pretty Poinsettia, Sweet Little Sentiments
Die Collections: Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #5 
Inks:  Stampin Up Real Red
Other: Stampin Up Red Cardstock, Vellum, Gems, Rangers Perfect Medium, WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder,

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Love your card, Mandy!!! The sewing looks great and I love the beautiful poinsettia on the vellum!!!

Leslie Lim said...

I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org