Friday, 3 October 2014

ROCKIN' ROBIN

My today's Clearly Besotted teaser is a fun set called Rockin' Robin.


I used another of the adorable little sentiments from Most Wonderful, also being released this month, on the mini card and tag.  

Once again Stephanie has some amazing samples on her blog together with the list of DT members taking part with sneak peeks today.

I'll be back tomorrow with more teasers, I hope you'll join me.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Rockin' Robin, Most Wonderful
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Rockin' Robin, Rounded Tag Die, Tag Along
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Gingerbread, Sahara Sand, SU Real Red, Ruby Red
Other: Baker's Twine, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Paper Pack

10 comments:

Marianne said...

this is so cute, beautiful card and tag.

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sazzle Dazzle said...

ARRRRGGGGHHHH! SIMPLY STUNNERS!
Can't wait to buy! xx

loulou said...

These robins are totally adorable. Fabulous fun creations.

Five Estates said...

These are gorgeous Mandy x

cm said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my...I'm crushing over this fabulous robin set you've created. Utterly and completely adorable!!
~c

Jacee said...

Lovely set Mandy, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards.... Love these Robins....
Hugs Sylvie x

Marlou McAlees said...

how totally adorable!!! love these cute robins :) xxx

Nataliea said...

Loved those darling little birds. They make me happy.