Thursday, 2 October 2014

CLEARLY BESOTTED TEASER TIME

Yay, it's time for another fabulous Clearly Besotted Release. There are eight new stamp sets, six coordinating dies, and five small standalone dies!  All available to purchase on Sunday 5th October at 10pm UK time.

Stephanie has been giving little peeks on her Facebook page and I'm sure, like me, you're already in love with these Little Puddings.  It was the first set I reached for and here's what I made...


I teamed it with an adorable little sentiment from Most Wonderful, also being released this month and Basic Stripes.

I have stamped up quite a few of these Little Puddings for my Christmas cards this year!

Stephanie has more fabulous samples on her blog along with links to the DT taking part with sneak peeks today.  Thank you for visiting, I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for more teasers.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Little Pudding, Most Wonderful, Basic Stripes
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Little Pudding, Rounded Tag Die
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Spanish Olive, Gingerbread, SU Real Red
Other: Darice Hemp Cord, Wink of Stella 

11 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful cards

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards... Love that Pud....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Julie said...

lovely cards, great design

Michelle said...

Great cards and tag Mandy, I love how you have combined the puddings with the stripes xx

jintyoo7 said...

LOVELY!!

cm said...

Oh my goodness...these little puddings are absolutely knock-out adorable! What a wonderful showcase you've created of these little gems!
~c

Sazzle Dazzle said...

These are so cute Mandy.
Can't wait for release night now!
Sarah x

Melly Moo said...

Lovely, Rebecca x

loulou said...

Wonderful creations. These little puddings are just adorable

Jacee said...

What a lovely set Mandy.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Elizabeth S said...

Stunning cards just hopping by.