Thursday, 21 August 2014

FAVOURITE THINGS

Today I've used a few of my favourite things...twine, buttons and Clearly Besotted's Fancy Florals stamp set and die collection.



Along with Just My Type 'Happy Birthday' sentiment, I always reach for this stamp when I use printed paper die cuts. Building Blocks II, I just love this dotty background and use it over and over again. And Sweet Little Sentiments, these sentiments definitely live up to their name!

What are the things you favour most when crafting?

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Building Blocks II, Fancy Florals, Just My Type, Sweet Little Sentiments
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Fancy Florals
Inks: Hero Arts Field Greens, Soft Apricot, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Ribbon Girl Button, Jute Button Twine

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Beautiful work Mandy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carole said...

lovely cards very clean x

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Mandy, I love the colours you chose. I always tend to gravitate towards butterflies! xx

Gail Townsend said...

Lovely cards, great CAS design. Gail xx