Sunday, 10 August 2014

EMBOSSING FOLDERS

I've been having a bit of a sort out in my craft room over the last few days, things were beginning to look a little untidy! As I was dusting my very neglected embossing folders I took pity on them and rustled up a couple of cards...



I'm easily distracted!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes, Mini Basic Banners
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted  Butterfly Wishes, Mini Basic Banners
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Apricot
Other: Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, Ribbon Girl Button, 2mm Clear Adhesive Gems, Everlasto Rose Pink Bakers Twine, Cerise Felt, Doodlebug Rainbow Sequin Assortment

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Fabulous couple of cards x

Carole said...

love both cards very pretty, i never seem to use my embossing folders either x

Becky Selecman said...

Both cards are beautiful. I have the birthday embossing folder and have always wondered what in the heck possessed me to buy it because I have never made one single card with it. Thanks for the inspiration. It will now get a good dusting and some use.

Jacee said...

Two lovely cards Mandy.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Love these two cards.... Stunning... Must use mine a bit more... As i do love the embossing...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gail Townsend said...

lovely CAS cards. Gail

Sheila in Cyprus said...

O.M.G. This does sound a very similar scenario!!

Your cards are beautiful, especially the butterfly one, with a gorgeous pop of orange.

Must admit that when I give someone an embossed card they are always intrigued as to how I did it!! Must make some more.

Love Sheila (from a VERY hot Cyprus)