Thursday, 17 July 2014

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON...

It's definitely a beautiful day here today.  The sun is streaming through the house and the windows and doors have all been thrown open.

I don't have a card to share, but I do have a little peek of a project I've been working on during our trips away in the van.  I always like to have a little crafty project on the go!

I first spotted this crocheted baby afghan on Pinterest and loved the colours and design so much I just had to make one myself.  You can find all the details on Sarah's blog Repeat Crafter Me. You'll be blown away by Sarah's creations they are absolutely amazing!

Enjoy the sunshine and happy crafting.

Supplies: Pattern by Repeat Crafter Me, Debbie Biss Rialto DK Wool, 5mm & 4mm Crochet Hooks

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous blankie.... Love it...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Petra Swart said...

Hi, Mandy!!! This is such a lovely surprise to find a chrochet blanket on a cardmaker's blog!!! I have been knitting since I've been at school and has started crocheting at the end of last year and I love, love, LOVE it!!! At the moment I am busy with a granny square baby blanket that I found on Pinterest. Pinterest is such a lovely place to find new projects to do!! I'm going to have a look now on Sarah's blog what she is creating!!
Your blanket is absolutely stunning - such beautiful daisies - might just turn out to be my next project!!!

Have a super day!!!
Greetings from Africa!!

Vicky said...

It's adorable !!

Vicky x

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! absolutely stunning Mandy, you are so talented :) xx

Retta Harrison said...

wonderful, wonderful, I cannot believe the talent you all have.