Tuesday, 29 July 2014

RIBBON OR TWINE

Over at Let's Craft and Create this month our challenge is ribbon or twine, so I reached for my favourite Ribbon Girl button twine for my project.  The design of my card is one I love making and use a lot, especially when I need to put a card together quite quickly!

By the time this post goes on my Blog I will have been floating on a big ship for 6 of my 11 days visiting some very exciting places!


Once again the LCC design team girls have some wonderful designs to share with you and there's another fab giveaway, come and visit us here for all the details.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Building Blocks 
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted  Butterfly Wishes
Inks: Versafine Imperial Purple, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Ribbon Girl Ivory Button Twine, Small Purple Polka Dot Button

5 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

WOW simply stunning! This card is stylish and elegant - I just love it.
Elaine

Carole said...

Beautiful simplistic card love it x

Petra Swart said...

CAS perfection, Mandy!!! Love it!!!
Have a lovely trip!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) your card is fabulous :)
happy sailing , have an amazing time, catch up when you get home xxx

salem said...

Wow fab