Sunday, 8 June 2014

SWEET LITTLE SENTIMENTS

Home from a lovely few days away in Chirk, Wrexham.  We took our wee Honda motorbike with us and had a lovely ride out to Llangollen, Llanberis Pass and Snowdon.  Although we had thunderstorms and heavy rain Saturday morning, it brightened up during the afternoon and we had a lovely walk to Chirk Castle.


The sun is shining through my craft room window and although I haven't made any cards today, I'd like to share some little notecards I made last week using Clearly Besotted's Pretty Petals, Pretty Petals Plus and Sweet Little Sentiments which is due back in stock very soon!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Pretty Petals, Pretty Petals Plus, Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks: Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding, Memento Bamboo Leaves,Tuxedo Black,  Hero Arts Butter Bar
Other: Ribbon Girl Gems

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely trip Mandy, I love the photo, so beautiful. Gorgeous notecards too, I love the bright colours of the flowers against the white xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous photo! Glad you had a lovely break away.
Such sweet notecards.

:)xx