Friday, 6 June 2014

NOUVEAU FLOWERS

Hubby and I are having a lovely time away.  The weather was really nice yesterday afternoon so we ventured into Llangollen and had a walk to Horseshoe Falls along the canal.

Seeing as the internet here on the campsite is good, I thought I'd share a couple more cards I made for Clearly Besotted's June release.  I hear Stephanie had a very busy night once the sets hit the shelves!

I used the Nouveau Flowers  stamp set and die collection on both cards, this is such an elegant set and I can't wait to experiment more with it.



I hope you managed to grab the sets you wanted before they ran out, but if you didn't I understand more are currently with customs and will soon be in stock again.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Nouveau Flowers
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Nouveau Flowers
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Ink Autumn Rose, Chartreuse, Winter Wisteria
Other: Ribbon Girl Natural Button Twine, Mother of Pearl Sequins, 3mm Lilac Gems, Stampin Up Cardstock

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely work Mandy, simple yet super effective, smashing!

Pleased that you and DH are having a blast in Wales, hope the weather is being kind for you.
Hugs Jacee

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning!! cards Mandy :) xx